Aurora Loan Services / Scam and cheating
I have faxed proof of ins to Aurora Loan services 3 times and have the fax acknowledgments of proof, yet then still send letters that they have not received it and take the liberty to add their own ins at ridiculous rates. Maybe that's there answer to make up for their lack of good business practice. Practicing this kind of fraudulent practice it is no wonder that they are in trouble. Maybe the countries mortgage problems are not simply bad loans, rather bad business practices and poorly run mortgage companies, In my opinion the mortgage companies are due any kind of assistances they have been taking advantage of the public long enough.
More Aurora Loan Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - how we doing?
- Nationstar Mortgage - Unethical Foreclosure Practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - foreclosure practice
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance