Audibleunauthorized monthly charges of $14.95 on credit card

On June 20, 2016 and July 18, 2016 I was charged $14.95 on my account. I DID NOT authorized these charges nor did I have knowledge of them until this moment.

Something is not right here and apparently I haven't been the only person this is happening to!

it smells of fraud to me!

I deleted my credit card from the amazon website which really sucks for non fraudulent purchases

Audible
Audible

Ro
Aug 13, 2016

Comments

Nov 22, 2016

I don't know how long audible has been taking $14.95 month from my credit card and trying to cancel and have them return my money is near impossible. I'll ask Capital one to go after them. This company should be forced to return all the money they stole from people.

• I was "lucky" to have caught 2 charges for $14:95 on my bank statement like you did. I called my bank since there was no contact info listed on my statement to contact Audible and told them these charges were unauthorized by me.
    My bank reversed the charges and made me whole again, but like you I wonder how many unsuspecting people are getting ripped off by this shady company apparently associated with Amazon.

• Yes I agree with complaint that somehow this company is pulling a fast one over unsuspecting people, and has been doing so for a long time.
    Most people don't check their banking or credit card statements carefully, so charges like these just get glossed over.
    There is a lot of this kind of fraudulent billing going on that people should be made aware of.