Audible / fraud
I received charge in my debit account of $14.95 in May of 2015 from the company named AUDIBLE NJ which I never heard of before. I called them, they said this is the renewal of the amazon account charge. I don't remember having Amazon account either. I work for the library and I have plenty of books and audio books when I need it. Asked for the name of a representative, he didn't want to give it to me and the same time he was asking me for my e-mail address, for my last four digit of bank account etc... I asked for a supervisor. She was the same, could not explain anything, would not give me her last name.
I had to call my bank and block that company from charging me. Now I have to watch it! what a pain! My question is: why a company like Amazon works with AUDIBLE? it is obviously FRAUD! and why after so many complaints on this website they are still operating and stealing people's money?
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - very bad software downgrade
- Audible - online reading books
- Audible - podcast advertisements
- Audible - re: withdrawal of 14.95 dollars
- Audible - Continuing charge