Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ / unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj

Posted: Jul 28, 2017 by   User
4.85
AudibleAdbl.co
Today a charge of $14.95 popped up being charged to my account. I neither looked at nor ordered any service for audio books or any other book at any time from any provider. Worse yet, this would have been an ongoing monthly fee for a service I did not order.

I am now told MY card will be de-activated and I 'may' get a replacement within 7 to 10 days and AFTER that another 7 to 10 days for the fraud to be credited to my account. This is terribly disturbing. I have requested a refund but I am the one who will be inconveniently affected for several weeks from now.

I feel I am lucky to have caught this charge for a monthly fee not ordered. Just think how other people will feel if they don't notice the fraudulent fee.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

Comments

A  19th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks for posting it had just happened to me.
A  21st of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Yes, thank you very much for posting. I just noticed Audible has been doing that to me as well. For the past four months charging my Visa for a monthly fee. I never gave them my credit card info., so how did they get it??!!! Pulled the info. from somewhere! This is disturbing as I never authorized this, nor signed up for the subscription service, nor gave Audible my credit card info. I recall downloading a 'free' audio book, but that was all, never signed up for a subscription and never gave them my credit card info. BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY.
N  15th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I don't know why with which right you steeled from me $14.95, by charging an unauthorized charge of $14.95, why do you do that...!?, it is my money, and i never gave you the right to do that...!!!

Yisocher Twersky

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree