Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ / unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj
Today a charge of $14.95 popped up being charged to my account. I neither looked at nor ordered any service for audio books or any other book at any time from any provider. Worse yet, this would have been an ongoing monthly fee for a service I did not order.
I am now told my card will be de-activated and I 'may' get a replacement within 7 to 10 days and after that another 7 to 10 days for the fraud to be credited to my account. This is terribly disturbing. I have requested a refund but I am the one who will be inconveniently affected for several weeks from now.
I feel I am lucky to have caught this charge for a monthly fee not ordered. Just think how other people will feel if they don't notice the fraudulent fee.
More Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible.com - they suck! 
- Audible - online reading books
- Audible - podcast advertisements
- Audible - re: withdrawal of 14.95 dollars
- Audible - Continuing charge
- Audible - unauthorized debit card charge