Att.com / Rewardcenter / No website found

United States Review updated:
Dear at&t, your customer service has a lot to be desired. This is such a joke. You send out flyers to go to your website to redeem rewards that you say we can get if we order your product and this is the worst site i have ever seen. I did not have a complaint until i couldn't find out how the heck to notify you. I am do a rebate of $79. 99 for your gateway modem and $100 for ordering your service on - line. You flyer says i have until 3 / 3 / 09. Please contact me or i will be contacting the puco and the fcc.

N  20th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I got high speed internet, they promise me a gift certificate, they told me to get it in the internet and go to att.com/rewardcenter. I did it but none of those pages have information of a reward.
what should I do now???
A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
the web site on the flyer does not exist. you have to go to at&t reward center.
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
To whom it may concern, I would just like you to know that I am a very unhappy customer, reason being; I had ordered the special of three for 99 dollars because I was told that hight speed internet was in my area, and it was'nt and that they would send me a 250 dollar reward and I never got that instead I got 75 dollar refund and that's only because I complained; they actually only wanted to give me a 25 dollar refund.
A  14th of Feb, 2009 by
hey i am having the same trouble i cant find there website for rewards either it is BS i was also told i would get a $50.00 gift card and $100.00 cash for getting a bundle package and the price i was given was way higher than i was quoted on my phone bill . it was supposted to be $99.99 a month but my bill stated $185.00 i am so sick of att i wish someone would go after them sorry to be so loud i am very ticked off at them!
N  14th of Feb, 2009 by
At&t you are a unfair telephone company also!
A  21st of Feb, 2009 by
i agree that the rewards pro. can be frustrating i am a rep in the rewards center if you would call us we will try to help you any way we can thank you and i am sorry to hear you are having so much trouble
N  21st of Feb, 2009 by
https://rewardcenter.att.com/ click or cut paste and go
A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
ATT. you are a bunch of ###S !! Is this a scam? the number the operator gave me to see about my rewards is just a recording, you cant talk to a HUMAN ! After you put your phone number in like it says, you get cut off.I have been on the phone for 1 hr. and 27 minutes, so far.. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS !!! JOE KUHN
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
Att, , i think you are a bunch of ###s. . The web site i was told to go to doesnt exist, , the number the operator gave me to follow up on my rebate is a stupid recording, , you cant talk to a human !!! Why should that surprise me ?? Whe you put your phone number in, , , it cuts you off, , im sure you set it up that way too, than if you put your acct # in, it says there is no such number, , , after i get my rebate, , if there is such a thing, , im cancelling my services.
N  12th of Apr, 2009 by
You people are ###s!!! To tell you the truth. . . You people think you have it easy by just waiting to get your rewards!! In reality life isnt so easy!! Maybe if you cant get onto the website which is rewardcenter. Att.com, then here is the next bright idea!!! Ccccaaaaaaaallllll the reward ceeeeeenttttttterrrrrrrrrr!!! How hard is that? You people are ignorant and stupid!!!
D  4th of Feb, 2010 by
Dear Ms Knowledge,
No, life is not easy(weather your waiting on a reward or not). And I did call the center to recive a recording & then to get cut off-Kudos to you for getting your reward. Don't be soo000000000 judgemental of those of us who hate being lied to!
A  14th of Feb, 2010 by
I agree with you people. I DID call the reward center. They didn't seem to know I had a reward coming.
It's been 6 week's now...and still not posted. The R/C say's they don't have anything listed for my number.
Altho, I was told different when I called and give them my number. If I don't get some satisfaction by tomorrow,
I'm going to cancell my entire acount!