AT&T Wireless Service / cell signal at home
I contacted an agent for help with signal issues, but the agents hands were tied regarding this issue of poor signal at my house. I mean, it's not like he could authorize a new tower or booster close to my home. That being said, the agent was very polite and expressed understanding of my frustration and concerns (even though he could do nothing). I'll be switching back to Verizon shortly. This is intolerable. This is a horrible experience. And "nothing can be done" is never good enough. Shame on you AT&T. His only offer of help was "download this app and log your complaint." Are you flippin kidding me? Come on.
More AT&T Wireless Service Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.