AT"T Wireless / bogus charges
Got a new computer with a built in ATT air card...$60/month contract.
Went on a short cruise to Puorto Rico, St. marten, Nassau on MCL Cruise line MS Poesia!
Had no ATT reception once left Florida and Paid MSC over $100 for limited access to their WiFi service aboard ship to ck email etc.
Att suspended my service even tho I only used 357 Kb of 5200kb monthly allowance.
Then I rec'd a bill for 80, 613 kb of usage ($1671.95 ) for roaming in Jamaica !
I was never near jamaica and, I am 75 years old and couldn't use that much time if I lived to be 100 !
After my complaint, they said the charges were legit and that was that !
What do I doi next ?
More AT"T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service 
- AT&T Telephone Service - harrassment