AT&T Wireless Phone Service / world connect srvice

United States Review updated:
I owned the origianal iphone but decided to upgrade. So, I bought a new 3G iphone (kept my same at&t number & gave my old iphone to my wife . and and switched my individual account to a family plan and got her a new phone number for the iphone i gave her. Since we like to call her parents in europe I added the "world connect" feature ($30 per month) to both lines. We noticed we were able to call out to europe on my phone but not hers. When I called AT&T they put me through to their "international dept". They tell me since her phone is not 90 days old yet thay can not add the "world connect "service to her phone. I explained I pay the bill for both phones under one account number and I have been a customer for well over two years!. They say they can do it if I fax them in proof of indentiy drivers licence utility bills etc. I get to it the next day. A few weeks later my wifes says her phone still does not call out to europe. I call them back and they tell me they only got my drivers licence and nothing else. I ask if I can re-fax what they missed .Theytell me it's too late and that I am getting penalized for not faxing it in on time. Then proceeded to tell me I have two wait an addtional 4 months to get the service now. Unbelivable!!.
Ks

Comments

He
  7th of Mar, 2014
I've been an at&t customer for well over 10 years and their customer service it's been great all the time...Every time I call them they resolve any issue in one phone call. That's been my experience with them. ..

AT&T Logo AT&T