ATT Uverse / super imposed advertising on tv
I am a sometimes a happy but most times unhappy Att customer. The problem I'm having this time is Att decided to super impose advertising on the TV. What this is actually is a Dominoes pizza advertisement that comes up between the movie you are watching and you. It is very annoying and the customer is having trouble being able to dismiss this message and get it off the screen. You have to call tech support, and we all know what a nightmare that is. So I spent a hour and a half trying to find out if they plan on continuing this type of marketing. But as usual with Att I was not able to get a straight answer, but was told to call this area or that area. I did but still no one had the answer.
So I must assume that this is a marketing plan and will continue to use it. So I am now looking for a new provider of services.
More ATT Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service