AT&T Uverse / sales bait & switch
Where do I begin??? the sales agent (whom at&t later blamed for my billing mistake) sold me a bundle package at a 12-month rate of $30-$30-$30/month. I still have the promo offer at&t hung on my door knob, and the signed sales order form on which the sales agent clearly wrote 30-30-30. with two additional receivers ($7/ea per month), my monthly charge should be $104 (again, as written on the sales order form I signed). well, I get my first statement, and of course it is incorrect, stating I owe $49-$30-$30 (+$14 = $123) every month now!!!
Customer service was rude, interrupted me, and also flat out lied to me by telling me the 30-30-30 plan isn't available in michigan! can you believe that, after they hang the promo on my front door! this is a classic bait and switch campaign orchestrated by at&t.
I was told a (one-time) credit would be issued to my bill, but of course, I have no way of knowing until my next bill comes!!! due to the non-existent customer service at at&t, I will continue to post and share my dilemma on as many complaint boards as possible. this posting doesn't even go into the nightmare that was my installation, but I will share that in a different posting/complaint.
More AT&T Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading 
- AT&T Wireless - wireless service