ATT / free $50.00 gift card

Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: (918)599-8277
Was told by Diane in August, 2008, I would be receiving a postcard to return to ATT for a free $50.00 Visa Gift card since I changed to a different service to save me money and have never received the postcard or any other information about the free gift card. I was told it would be up to 4 to 6 weeks. As you can see it has been over that time limit and no one at ATT can give me any information except to go on line to the reward center and see about the gift card and post card I have yet to receive.

Please let me know what I need to do about this situation. Also my phone rate went down one month due to an error on the long distance charges and this month, it went up also $20.00 because I was told by Mario my new rate had yet to take affect. Please advise me as to what I need to do to get this situation taken care of or I may have to cancel my phone service with ATT and just use my cell phone in the future.

Jackie Winningham [protected] 3)
[protected]
1803 South Jackson, Apt. 27E
Tulsa, OK 74107

Comments

Ga
  9th of Oct, 2014
My question is why are these people personal info such as there phone numbers and address listed on the complaint where everyone can see.There name, number and address should be personal. Right now I am looking at a case or Mrs. Jackie Winningham. Her address is South Jackson St.apt 27E, Tulsa, Ok.Her phone number is 918-599-8277.i wrote it here so you can know I got it off this post.This should be private.

AT&T Logo AT&T