AT&T

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 by

service

Marlin, Texas
My problem started when my phone was disconnected and I was put of the country at the the time. We have had this phone number for 60 years (254-883-6229). I called to get it reinstated. I spoke with someone by the name of Tonia D on either (Sept 25 or Sept 26). She assured me I would have the same number and the repairs were going to be done on Wednesday. I also spoke with Kate and Carol associate number is J91851378 who assured me that I could get the number back. Well, I waited around Wednesday the appointment was between 8am - 8pm. The technician finally shows up and said " there is nothing he can do because he need a contractor to come out and do something with the line". Apparently, there was a new house put in on another street not my street and something happen with the wiring. But this house has been here in the same spot with the same number for 60 plus years. I calll in on Tuesday October 3rd to hear the work was done and they now can schedule the technician to come out. They were supposed to have called me when the work was done and reschedule me. That didn't happen! Well, after work was done I made several calls in attempt to get the phone number back as promised upon talking to three other customer service agents that said they were unable to get the number back!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Repair Services

Comments

A  11th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
you got the at&t runaround lies
they will say most anything to shut you up and make lies to cover there backsides
personally I would go with another provider

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree