AT&T — at&t rewards card expiration
Received rewards card info in the mail and reedemed promptly. Several weeks later my reward card arrived with a sticker to call and activate. I threw the card in my wallet and thought "I will do this as soon as I have a chance". I called in a few weeks later to activate, and the card has already EXPIRED!?!! The customer service person I spoke with told me that it had expired at the end of last month, not more than a week previous. I asked politely if she could reinstate the card, as I was not aware that there was such a short timetable for activation. She bluntly told me no.
As soon as my contract is up with AT&T I will be canceling service for good. They obviously do not care about customer loyalty or satisfaction.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service