AT&T / property damage to the electric pole and lines.
This morning At&T crew came to our property located ON:
3560 Hollyberry Dr. Vista CA 92084.
and they worked on one of the pole in the middle of this property.
They removed an old pole from the property, and while doing so
pulled SDGE lines and damaged the Roof top pipes and the ripped off
the conduit and the wire become exposed.
As a result of this Damage SDGE inspector was called to check this damage
and he decided to Cut the Electricity to this main meter, until the damge is repaired (fire hazzared)
This main meter is the main supplier of Electircity to 2 tenant and a work shop.
Owner ordered Electrician to come an fix the damage, and was Charged
$1, 500 for the job.
In addition the owner will have to compensate the tenant for luck of Electricity for the entire day.
the owner of the property call an electrician to fix the damged.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - LG V30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading 
- AT&T Wireless - wireless service 
- AT&T - direct tv and internet