AT&T

Posted: Oct 7, 2017 by

horrid internet speed, rescheduled 3 times for new install

Indianapolis, Indiana
I was an ATT business customer for countless years. Their rep K. Vinje came to me stating that ATT would no longer be supporting the Centrix system that I had used for 20 plus years. She was given the needs of my business and proceeded to sell me a plan that she said would fit those demands. This was their new VOIP system which, after several snags was installed. Our immediate complaint was the nonexistent Internet. After countless calls, all off shore and numerous tickets started ( a new system where some anonymous person in a foreign country writes your problem down and submits it for service.) A young lady in the Philippines advised me the my upload and download was 1.5 mbps and 90% of that was being used by my phones. WHO SELLS 1.5 MBPS TO A BUSINESS!!! K Vinje, the rep in question, has moved to a different position with ATT in Illinois leaving me stranded since her supervisor never returned my email and no one replaced her. I called and talked to another guy, off shore, who laughed when asked about selling a business 1.5mbps. He sold me a replacement service with 100 mbps pending installation. I have been scheduled and given a start time of between 8 and noon on three occasions 9/26, 10/2, 10/6. On 9/26, after having my staff in office from 8am to 8pm a tech finally arrived (8 pm) and looked around. He was clueless about the job at hand and rescheduled because he did not have the tools. On 10/2 our installation was again confirmed be rescheduled due to no tech and a heavy load. On 10/6 we were told, after a rep called to confirm our installation in Holland, Mississippi: we are in Indianapolis, Indiana. She stated that she would call back; she did not. ATT is a horrid monopoly which is performing at the lowest level.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree