AT&T / directv/at&t bundle package

1 Spring Hill, FL, United States Review updated:

Direct TV & AT&T overdrew our bank acct. From 1/27 - 2/1 by $721.00 due 2 unauthorized chgs. We have several hundred $"s in OD fees & I was forced 2 pay a $106.00 bill they removed from my credit via Credit Karma in 2015.This caused a domino effect leading to a negative bal this month too for $671.00. We want all charges returned & cancel our acct.

Ly
Mar 6, 2017

Comments

Us
  10th of Mar, 2017

Direct TV& Bundle Package-NIGHTMARE!!! My husband and I spent 3 hours on the phone between direct tv and at&T trying to resolve our DSL account issues. We transferred 8 times bw companies, hung up on and ultimately cursed out by a rep that told us it was our fault that we didn't have the account number. I never thought I would say this ever...but I miss TWC. I mean atleast you expected for them to be nasty and rude. It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They bundle but neither company can knows what's going on so they ping pong you back and forth. Not to mention I'm on this forum because according to 3 reps they don't have a customer complaint address, email or phone number. I'm done with AT&T and once the remainder of this contract is up I'm done with direct tv too!!!