AT&T / customer service in fairfield ca, solano mall

1 Fairfield, CA, United States Review updated:

Yesterday (9/22/18)
I went to the agent in Solano Mall, I asked about my wife's phone why iy was freezing and i fact She is on Unlimited plan with her Iphone X, she bought from them not too long ago. I approached this lady name Arianne ( i believe they guy told me her name). My wife wnet to the bathroom and I waited for my wife because she was asking the phone which my wife had it. It took about 5-10 minutes and the lady Arrianne left me and went to thier room inside the office and I picked up my wife I thought she wnet somewhere and went back to the store in 2 minutes. The lady Arianne not there and stil l in the room and Iiasked the guy there and told me that she said "it took me so long" I go, " really"!. Is this the customer service you are providing us? That was the third time of rudeness of them since we bought the phone from them we are intitled to ask something from them, right? but the only thing they need is selling, at first they were so nice...so frustrating, I hope management can do something, so bad customer service.

Al
Sep 23, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      23rd of Sep, 2018

your assuming at&t cares ( insert laugh)
    unless you got piles of cash waving in front of them they can careless