AT&T

Posted: Feb 23, 2017 by

business phone service -

Our company - Anderson Machinery Co Acct #171-800-3346 001; Corpus Christi, Texas.. is now on day 4 of no phone service. On Monday February 20th before 8am.. a thunderstorm took down all electricity.. it was restored at 12:30pm.. except for the phone service . On Tuesday, Feb 21st.. 8:35 am we called in to the AT&T Customer Service.. it took me 3 conversations to get to the right person for our area who was in India.. A ticket was opened #228022978. By the end of the day we still had no phones.. so I reached out to our local contact Connie Guadalupe. She responded about an hour later by giving me the ticket #. On Wednesday, Feb 22nd 8am.. I viewed the ticket online.. and nothing new had been done since 8:35 the day I called in and all it said was they had tested the lines and repair was in progress. This morning, Thursday, Feb 23rd 8am.. still no service.. no one calling me on my cell phone.. no emails or no one coming on site.. I emailed Connie again and she has yet to respond. I found an AT&T business card from a technician who had come out here before, John Stoner. I called him and explained the situation.. he told me that his information shows that no one was working on our problem. He said he would come out but that he needed his manager's approval. He gave me his managers # John Parker (956-740-1143). I contacted Parker.. explained the situation.. he asked me questions.. and said he would get someone to work on it. The he asked how I got his phone number and I told him through John Stoner.. and he tells me that I should not have been given his phone number and that HE is doing me a favor by handling this. Wow!.. I thought I was the customer? It's not a favor.. it's called customer service.. this truly shows the attitude of AT&T executives.. Anderson Machinery may not be the biggest customer.. but we are a good paying customer.. very timely payments..etc... So I believe Parker called John Stoner and fussed at him for giving out his number.. but Stoner..is in the right here.. he gets it that the customer needs their phone service to do business. Stoner called to let me know that he made contact with the customer service group and they could give him no reason why no one was working on getting our service up and he urged them to call me. I received a call from a person from India.. who sat on the phone with me and asked me to check the lights on the router.. turning things on/off.. the router was not functioning fully and now she is going to send someone out within the next 5 hours. This is poor customer service at its finest and considering the attitude of the executive John Parker.. it's not surprising.
If another phone service was available in our area that could cover all the areas in Texas no doubt we would not be using AT&T. This has not been our first poor customer service issue with AT&T.. just the first one we are actually complaining about.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Equipment Leasing & Financing

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree