AT&T / billing error
If you read the visitor posts on AT&T Facebook page, there is a recurring theme. AT&T does not care about customer loyalty and does not care about providing good customer service. I have been with AT&T for many years with my mobile service. During hurricane Irma I was out of the country I had my roaming turned off and now they want to charge me $65 because a family member was trying to reach me to see if I was OK during the hurricane. I spoke to a customer rep, to a specialty rep and to a supervisor. Still got nowhere. It’s a shame I have to cancel my service and go with T-Mobile. Maybe they will value my business. Bottom line is I didn’t make any calls, I didn’t answer any calls, I didn’t listen to any voice messages, yet I am responsible because somebody called me to make sure that I was OK during the hurricane. It’s such so ridiculous it even seems silly to have to post this.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service