AT&T / bill
In feburary of 2012, we had my sons internet turned off. We paid our final bill. At&T waited one year later, then sent us a bill for $100.44 as a final bill (so called). The internet was only $15 a month then. If it was shut off, how can it be $100.44???? I spent an entire afternoon on the phone with AT&T and their (automated system to make things easy and fast) and was sent to at least 6 different people and none of those could tell me exactly what the bill is for because it was so old, it wasnt in their system anymore, how can i be responsible for a bill of UNKNOWN ORIGIN???????? I am DISPUTING this bill of $100.44 till they can tell me why it is and why its so high ...
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service