AT&T $99 Promotion For Phone / Internet / Cable / fraudulent promotion
I signed up for a promotional package through AT&T to receive phone/internet/digital television services for $99. I just received my telephone bill, and it is $412. When I called the company, they indicated that I had directory assistance calls, which I have never made. I received a confirmation from AT&T when I signed up for the service, in which they indicated that my estimated first bill would be approximately $89.00. This is clearly not the case. When I called them, there were not helpful in the least. I have also received another bill from DirectTV for over $200.
If anyone has experienced the same thing, would you please place a post on this site. How did you handle it? I'm afraid I have made a huge mistake.
More AT&T $99 Promotion For Phone / Internet / Cable Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Att Wireless (cellular)
- AT&T Cellular - phone 
- AT&T - uverse installation 
- AT&T - at&t sold me 50 mb fiber, but my address only has 25 mb and no fiber 
- AT&T - bad modem