Atgstores.com — Guarantee
I bought a dinnerware set from this site Atgstores and when I received my order I opened the box and everything seemed fine. My fault that I did not check everything more carefully, otherwise I would notice that one of the pates had a huge crack. One month later I decided to use the set. Actually I bought it for special occasions and that's why I did not use it for over a month. Anyway, when I took everything from the box I noticed that one plate had a huge crack and it literally fell apart while I was holding it. As a result there was minus one plate and I cut my fingers. I went to Atgstores website and told them about what happened and their support said that I had only 30 days guarantee and since it was already too late there was nothing they could do. Horrible service!!
More Atgstores.com Complaints & Reviews
- ATG stores (Allied Trade Group) - Terrible company 
- ATG Stores (Allied Trade Group) Home Furniture Showroom - Terrible issue resolution, damaged products, credit never issued 
- Atgstores.com - This is the worst company I have ever done business with 
- Allied Trade Group - Horrible service- non-delivery of product 
- ATG Stores - HORRIBLE SERVICE 
- ATG Stores - NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY 
- Allied Trade Group - Horrible Experience - Lack of Delivery Committment 
- Atgstores.com - Buyer beware, don't buy from them 
- ATG Stores - Avoid ATG Stores and their affliates! 
- ATG Stores - No refund - can't find return order!