Assurant Specialty Property — theft in my storage.
I made a claim for theft that I noticed on june 23, 2015. My storage was broken into my lock was cut items were stolen, I had assurant renters policy I put a claim in. I asked for reimbursement of my property they kept asking for receipts pictures etc. I told them that all of was in my storage. So I finally got rid of my storage and found additional things were missing now i'm finding out the things that were taken also had my receipts were inside of the things were taken, now I have no proof I owned these items. My laptop is gone cost 500 dollars, my tv is gone cost 700 dollars, my ipod is gone cost 200 dollars, my dvds player is gone cost 50 dollars and they took out a 500 deductible and dis appreciate everything they want to send me 64 dollars on a card to replace these items is that not a slap in the face how is this possible. Treating me like the perpetrator and not the victim. I am on a fixed income now how do you suggest I get these things back.
More Assurant Specialty Property Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - harassment 
- Assurant Health - beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - no service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - awful experience 
- First Extended Service Corporation - bogus company 
- Assurant Solutions - t-mobile phone insurance
- Assurant Solutions - takes so long to process a claim
- Assurant Solutions - terrible customer service 
- Assurant Solutions - samsung premium care
- Assurant/ Renters Insurance - change of address is impossible