Asset Acceptance / Scam!
I just received a summons to appear for a suit being filed by Asset Acceptance LLC on a credit card account that is 9 years old, is for more than twice what they list the account balance at, and I am not certain this is even my account. I had to file for bankruptcy due to wife's breast cancer and had thought I had listed all accounts. I have received no proof that this was actually my account. If it was an account that I missed when I filed, I live in a state where the SOL is 5 years anyway. If this was first proven to actually be my debt, I would consider repayment since I have recovered financially, but to have the amount due listed at MORE THAN two (2) times what the account shows is ROBBERY!
More Asset Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Asset Acceptance - AALLC is a debit scam! 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Suing for charged off debt 
- Asset Acceptance - I don't know how anyone in America couldn't trust their validity 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Bunch of thieves! 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraud and scam 
- Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation [AACC] - not my account 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - false collections 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - New Scam/Unclaimed Property
- Asset Acceptance - unwarranted charges on credit card i dont even have 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraudulent debt settlement letter