Asset Acceptance / Fraud and cheating
Asset Acceptance of Warren, Michigan and also of Cleveland, Ohio is a scam to rip off your money. Asset Acceptance trains their employees to be Con Artists and try and take your hard earned dollars away from you. Consumers have rights and do not let Asset Acceptance take those rights away from you. There are Federal Consumer Protection Laws and Asset Acceptance will violate those laws without your knowledge in attempts to rip you off. You have rights, contact a attorney if necessary but do not let Asset Acceptance take your money away from you.
Asset Acceptance buys old outdated accounts from companies for pennies on the dollar and attempts to collect on them. They add on super high interest fees to over double the amount they say that you owe them. Most times the accounts are so old that legally they cannot collect on them even though they will attempt to.
There are consumer laws to protect consumers on old debts. There are cut off dates that a account can be collected on. Check the internet for consumer protection laws and do some checking on the consumer laws before answering any questions from Asset Acceptance. Do not pay them a single penny as in some cases that will reactivate your old outdated accounts to make them legally collectible again. Do some investigating and it will save you from paying Asset Acceptance any money at all. You have rights and do not let Asset Acceptance violate those rights.
Send a letter to the Federal Trade Commission, The Better Business Bureau and also the Attorney General Office in your state asking them to shut down Asset Acceptance so they will not continue ripping innocent people off.
More Asset Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Asset Acceptance - AALLC is a debit scam! 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Suing for charged off debt 
- Asset Acceptance - I don't know how anyone in America couldn't trust their validity 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Bunch of thieves! 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraud and scam 
- Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation [AACC] - not my account 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - false collections 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - New Scam/Unclaimed Property
- Asset Acceptance - unwarranted charges on credit card i dont even have 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraudulent debt settlement letter