Asset Acceptance LLC / Bunch of thieves!
What a bunch of thieves!!! My fiancee had some problems with a loan in 2002, when he was married to his ex-wife. Asset claims they purchased this account in 2005; however, they have "last activity" listed as 09/07 on his credit report. Not true!!!
He had to call them SIX SEPARATE TIMES to just get proof of this debt; by the time they faxed it to him, he had 4 days to get a loan for $3,700.00!!! They told him they'd settle for $4,000.00 and pushed back the settlement expiration date by 4 days because they claimed that they had no record of a settlement letter ever being sent to him, and tried to claim that he owed them over $12,000.00 because he "asked for proof of debt"!! He had to fax them their <b>own</b> settlement letter to show that they did indeed offer to settle for $3,700.00 and that the offer expired 02/08, not 01/08!!!
He kept telling them he needed these documents immediately so that if the debt was his, he could get a loan to pay the settlement; they told him that they didn't "know why he was in such a hurry" when he had never accepted their prior settlement offers. When he explained that he never got their prior offers, they told him it was HIS fault!!!
Asset Acceptance LLC is nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing! They claim to be doing good work when all they do is screw people over!!!
More Asset Acceptance LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Asset Acceptance - AALLC is a debit scam! 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - Suing for charged off debt 
- Asset Acceptance - I don't know how anyone in America couldn't trust their validity 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraud and scam 
- Asset Acceptance - Abstract of Judgement against me 
- Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation [AACC] - not my account 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - false collections 
- Asset Acceptance LLC - New Scam/Unclaimed Property
- Asset Acceptance - unwarranted charges on credit card i dont even have 
- Asset Acceptance - Fraudulent debt settlement letter