Aspen Dental / manager/salesman

1 Torrington, CT, United States Review updated:

I met with a manager in the torrington, ct office-at least I think he was the manager-he seemed more like a salesman. He seemed only concerned with how much money I had and not my care for my teeth. He told me I could pay on a monthly payment plan-but didn't tell me that meant a credit card. He ran my credit and went ahead and charged everything that the dentist wanted me to do at once-even though it was going to take me over a year to finish all of that work. When I told him afterwards that I didn't want to get all my work done at that office and wanted my refund--he said that would take up to a month! Beware of this company and specifically this man! They don't care about you-just getting your money.

Comments

• As
      25th of Feb, 2009

what do we do about Aspen Dental???? I went to the Augusta Maine location and was thrill with the dentist and their not judgment policy and with my first Statement Estimate I was so thrilled at all that was to be done and the affordability of it. I sat with the Receptionist or bill keeper not sure what her title is for over an hour trying to get her to fix several things she had not put on the statement and the dentist had told me would happen and she just kept blaming it on the dentist and he did not write things correctly.Once I got home and reviewed the paperwork she had not included a lower partial and 2 crowns so on my next visit I asked to talk to someone there about the statement when I arrived and they just told me to address that at the end of my appointment. so while in with the dentist I asked him questions and he showed me where the answers where on my chart. When I it came time to get my questions answered I had to wait 20 minutes before anyone could talk to me. I talk with a Manger and he just kept trying to tell me that he was sure it was in the computer and she had just forgot to put it down. So he finally checked the computer and it was not included. So I asked him to let me know what they would do about this as I knew that the bill would probably at least double and he just said don't worry you have plenty of credit so I insisted he do something and get back to me that day, as this was at 9am and my appointment was at 8am. He said he could not do it today because he needed to talk to his boss and he is very difficult to reach as he is very busy. Well me too!!! So 4 days later I call him because I have not heard a word and he is in another city now and instructed me to call Augusta and talk with the girl who made all the errors. So I did and now my bill has gone from just over 2 thousand to over 5 thousand and what the dental will pay has gone down and my end has more than doubled!!! She just kept saying she gave me a 1500 discount and I just kept asking where???? Looks like the dental insurance got the discount... What to do...Maybe the better business bureau can help...