Aspen Dental / manager/salesman
I met with a manager in the torrington, ct office-at least I think he was the manager-he seemed more like a salesman. He seemed only concerned with how much money I had and not my care for my teeth. He told me I could pay on a monthly payment plan-but didn't tell me that meant a credit card. He ran my credit and went ahead and charged everything that the dentist wanted me to do at once-even though it was going to take me over a year to finish all of that work. When I told him afterwards that I didn't want to get all my work done at that office and wanted my refund--he said that would take up to a month! Beware of this company and specifically this man! They don't care about you-just getting your money.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - horrible dentures and would not make them right or give money back.
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental customer service
- Aspen Dental Management - crown placed looks like a dead tooth, hurts, and damage done to neighboring tooth when crown was placed.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharging - east greenbush, ny 12061
- Aspen Dental Management - denture