Aspen Dental New Philadelphia Ohio / all they care about is money

New Philadelphia, OH, United States Review updated:

I will never return to Aspen Dental again. The staff (receptionist, dental assistants, etc) were very nice. The Dentist came in. Did not even say Hi. I did not even know who he was until I got my prescription. He was telling me I need this and that. And that was about to fall off need to get that replaced. With out even touching my mouth at all. Yeah if I need a filling you can tell by the x ray, but you cannot tell me my cap to my tooth is about to fall off without even actually looking/touching it. I went there because I figured that I needed a root canal on my one tooth. Which I do, but that was not even their priority. Did not even check that tooth out. He tapped on my teeth with his tool. No tugging, no jabbing. Just more like counting if anything. Yeah I understand I need a visit to get everything checked out, but if I have been in pain and having problems they should have been a lot more concerned with my discomfort than anything. And help me out. Then when I went in with the lady about costs and everything. She swiped my credit card without letting me know. I had to ask her if she was charging me. And she was charging me for my root canal and crown before I even made an appointment for it. I am sorry, but I will not pay 900 bucks up front without any work being done. Especially since they hardly did anything while I was there. They are money hungry. They do not care.

Comments

• Pr
      17th of Jul, 2012

Please join the class action lawsuit being filed. We need your testimony. You can email me at [protected]@verizon.net.
    I am a paralegal and private investigator working on the case.