Aspen Dental / patient rights
On May 19, 2008, my husband needed to see the Dentist for an emergency for his lower left molar. The tooth was broken in half and the root was exposed causing severe pain up the left side of his face. When he entered Middletown Aspen Dental and told the staff of his emergency, he was turned away. They told him that they were "too booked today" to see him and had no openings. They also told him to come back on Wednesday (May 21st) for a possible walk in. When he arrived on Wednesday, he was told to try on Friday. Being that this is his dental provider, he did what they said.
I, myself, work in the medical field, and it is neither ethical or professional to turn away any patient who has an emergency no matter what the situation is. Your company's problems do not become the patient's problems whether the company is busy or short of staff. If the patient becomes septic and dies, this creates a large law suite for Aspen Dental. I will NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE. They have violated a patient's rights to be seen in a timely manner for an emergency. UNACCEPTABLE PRACTICE!!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dentures and and never following up
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures/implants/loss of bone mass and not honoring warranty
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - refused service
- Aspen Dental Management - rude and dismissive treatment by oral surgeon