Aspen Dental / the worst dental company
I met the worst dentist and the worst dental company in the world. They tried to charge me those services which I did not do, and also they extracted my 2 teeth. I called them when I felt the pain, they arranged the appointment in 1 month, can you believe that? I told them it was very painful, they asked me to take pain medicine. As you can guess, after 1 month, that tooth can not be saved any more (well, by their dentist, who knows it's true or not), and they extracted it right away. Now, I have to pay $2000 to get a new tooth, I was so upset... Never go to any Aspen dental, it is the worst in USA. I wonder when they are going to bankrupt.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing dept.
- Aspen Dental Management - crowns, partial dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - malpractice
- Aspen Dental Management - billing customer refunds customer care need of up front
- Aspen Dental Management - customer service/ refund