Aspen Dental / the worst dental company

Aspen dental
I met the worst dentist and the worst dental company in the world. They tried to charge me those services which I did not do, and also they extracted my 2 teeth. I called them when I felt the pain, they arranged the appointment in 1 month, can you believe that? I told them it was very painful, they asked me to take pain medicine. As you can guess, after 1 month, that tooth can not be saved any more (well, by their dentist, who knows it's true or not), and they extracted it right away. Now, I have to pay $2000 to get a new tooth, I was so upset... Never go to any Aspen dental, it is the worst in USA. I wonder when they are going to bankrupt.

N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.
A  10th of Jun, 2009 by
Seems to me that Aspen Dental is paying "Allie" to surf the internet and post this EVERYWHERE! Jesus...

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management