Aspen Dental Management / failure to uphold, satisfaction guarantee promise
AT the Deland, FL. office I was falsely told that the changes needed on my wax mold were going to be done, told to sign some papers about the wax mold, approving them. asked what about the changes I want, told thats between you & the (whoever making them) person, not to worry sign here, Well when I came back for them? nothing done, , , You have taken my overbite & EXTENDED it outwords. How Hideous I look! You Now refuse to refund my money, and also refuse to refund my money for the lower set I CAN"T WEAR EITHER, , I still have teeth there !!!
You advertise satisfaction guaranteed Please take note, , , I am a totally unhappy customer, I feel I was treated poorly in you office & pushed out the door as fast as they could, because I was a cash paying up front customer! The excuses I was given afterwords are totally unacceptable
I am not happy with my smile because of Aspen Dental, You have made it worse! Visiting this office once again reminds of my past horrible experiences with dentist,
I am retired, I also am a card carrying D.A.V. with this horrible experience & you failure to uphold your guarantee, I feel obligated to tell my story to my fellow brothers & sisters in arms.
deltona, fl. U.S.A.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - last visit - crown prep
- Aspen Dental Management - the charges of service I did not receive
- Aspen Dental Management - form not filed, bill not paid, sent to collections
- Aspen Dental Management - customer service from the dr carta gena that resulted in me not smiling anymore
- Aspen Dental Sandusky Ohio - unethical business practices