Aspen Dental / lied to take money

Aspen dental is the worst dentist I've ever been to totally lied to me to get my cash of 2, 000.00 and then did'nt finish the job stayed in pain until I got a new dentist now my smile is a smile Yeah for real dentist check there credentials before doing anything to your mouth like check to see if they have a college degree because if your getting partials they'll be some kind of imitation goop that dries and causes your gum's nothing but pain . There moving into these cities fast like Keizer, Oregon to take peoplesmoney if you go to a Dr.Charles hartman you better have him check your eyes because he does't know anything about teeth!{GUARANTEED}

An

Comments

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2010

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. We at Aspen Dental really do strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care, and we’d like to do whatever we can to resolve this problem.

Would you be willing to talk in more detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns? They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patient services@aspendent.com.

• Sj
      13th of Mar, 2010

This kind of complaints about nothing are outrageous.