Aspen Dental / unsatisfactory work
My mother went to aspen dental in orange Connecticut, she went in they gave her a price of 1200.00 and they agreed ok she ask for dentures ok all was well until she received her dentures and they were extremely to big for her mouth and what ever chemical they used on her dentures made her face swell up. So she called aspen dental and told them her problem and they brushed her. They told her there was nothing to be done, now she received her credit card statement and saw they charged her card 1700.00 and now she have dentures that look like horse teeth and they have a bad smell to them the dentures smell rotten. And think that is wrong for them to treat their new customers. I feel they should help and solve this problem by giving all that money back or fix the dentures and give some of the money back. Now i know this is a win win situation and i am not gonna sit back and let them scam my mother like this so someone needs to get back to me as soon as possible i will be forced to get the professionals involved. The patient name is mary johnson and if you need to get in touch with any one contact me her daughter amanda johnson at this e- mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and i hope to hear from someone very soon. Thank you very much because aspen dental you made my day by scamming my mother.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental - fraud & cheating! 
- Aspen Dental Management - Insurance Coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of
- Aspen Dental - they removed too much bone and now I can not use denture.
- Aspen Dental in Pascagoula MS - racism against poor people and false advertisement
- Aspen Dental Management - services provided-specifically a crown that lasted 18 months