Asia Miles / Poor service!

1 Canada Review updated:

I had my travel wallet stolen. All other travel loyalty programs were pleased to provide replacement cards to encourage my continuing use of their services, except for ASIA MILES, which required a payment of $20 or 2,000 miles to replace my card. (And unlike other programs, production of the card is necessary to claim many rewards or to earn miles.)

Moreover, Asia miles expire regularly even if you are an ongoing, regular earner of the miles. This is in sharp contrast to every other loyalty program that I know of.

Their anti-consumer attitude amazes me. Stay away from Asia Miles. I know I will in the future.

Comments

25th of Aug, 2015

Asia Miles, my membership # 151 175 4789, I have sent multiple emails and called the toll free numbers to redeem my flight rewards that are expiring, but you and your customer service is not giving a reply. I wanted to redeem a RT bus ticket and a lounge entree when I am in Hong Kong. 16 000 miles will expire on the 31st of October, Please get in touch with me ASAP about my request.

Thank you.
    Josefina Soontit, email hibokhibok@aol.com. I will have a copy of all my communications with you so I have proof of your poor customer service.