Asia Miles / Poor service!
I had my travel wallet stolen. All other travel loyalty programs were pleased to provide replacement cards to encourage my continuing use of their services, except for ASIA MILES, which required a payment of $20 or 2,000 miles to replace my card. (And unlike other programs, production of the card is necessary to claim many rewards or to earn miles.)
Moreover, Asia miles expire regularly even if you are an ongoing, regular earner of the miles. This is in sharp contrast to every other loyalty program that I know of.
Their anti-consumer attitude amazes me. Stay away from Asia Miles. I know I will in the future.
More Asia Miles Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles - Asia Miles - Poor Customer Service 
- Asia Miles - Poor Customer Service 
- Asia Miles - very poor customer service 
- Asia Miles - Missing miles 
- Asia Miles - Accrual of Mileage
- Asia Miles - lying to loyal customer - never be able to claim miles back
- Asia Miles - asia miles
- Asia Miles - Website
- Asia Miles - Seat allocation 
- Asia Miles - Poor Communication & Customer Services