Ashley Madison Agency / discrimination

1 23300 young suite 1906 toronto,ontario canada. m4p1e4Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 18667422218ext2203

Now i have been on ashley madison a so called popular website for people who are married that want to have affairs. now i was accused of something . that was not true. mind you have no criminal record. live a clean life. etc. the so called Boss of this establishment. and customer service are very rude and nasty towards women. I complained to the president of the company whom allows his customer service people to behave in a manner as they choose. i have sent emails no one called me back. the suspended my account. for no reason. because i let the customer service maryjane oliver. know she cannot talk to me as she chose it was not professional. now i have got emails from men soliciting me. and angry because i refuse to give them the time of day. you have people putting up phony profiles then find out they are telemarketers yes. do they delete their accounts? NO!!. I feel they are being discriminatory or people of color particulary african americans who date interacially. which is what i prefer which some people have a problem with. that's their crybaby, not mine. I have a right. i have been insulted by some of the clients because i choose to date interacially . I have spoken to Mr. Biderman the president of this company. he did reinstate my account once now all of a sudden its suspended again. for no reason no one showed me ocular proof or discussed why. i never voilated any terms never. I told the company if someone reported me falsely. thats hearsay. i have not said anything in any email that offended or voilated anyone if anything i have been. i been sent nude shots which i did not ask for. how they get pass customer service whom claim thats a vioilation. if you do not ask for a key which i have not. they can talk to women any way they want. yes you have options to block. but they have so many alias it's a shame. but somehow since i filed a complaint i have been her target personally and no one is stepping up to the plate why? whos the hyprocrit.. teaching married men to have affairs on there wives ? huh. and second have the nerve to delete someone profile. if anythng it's a violation for them to okay infidelity. now who is the vampire here? I ask? bloood sucking dating sites that should be put out of business. anyway.no one is putting a gun to someones head. but wy encourage. where are your so called morals ashley madison. false accusations? give me a break.

Pa

Comments

Ru
  18th of Feb, 2009

Ashley Madison is the biggest scam on the internet. Plow your money into the site, and after about $400 somebody will answer your first e-mail. It's pathetic.

Ru
  18th of Feb, 2009

Ashley Madison is a scam. It's better to find a professional escort in your area. The site is a joke. No responses after months. I'm a professional white male, making a good salary, and yet not one person answered an e-mail. Pathetic. Don't join. It's not worth it. It's a waste of time and money.

Cu
  18th of Feb, 2009

I agree! I am a professional as well. One might as well call it the ashley madison hoax or ashley madison scam. I get responses but they are simple one sentence responses asking if i would like to chat...they conveniently come when i am off line. After i respond or spend credits...i get nothing. At least i didnt buy the premiere membership. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE ASHLEY MADISON SCAM! I sure hope this gets crawled by the search engines! :)

3rd of Mar, 2009

I agree with the previous posters, and I also wasted some coin on the Ashley Madison scam site. Most of the ads have the fake quality, and it's a real challenge to simply communicate with another member. Five credits for this or that. Too many requests for IM and right after getting dinged for 30 credits, the other party goes offline - odd. Other sites like Match or Yahoo are easy to use and are a much safer bet. I really regret not doing a google search before handing over my credit card. Avoid this site!

4th of Mar, 2009

Ashley Madison is the biggest scam going. Even if you manage to get a live chat going you'll be inevitably chatting with some dumb person paid by AM to pretend to be interested. Ask them a few tricky questions and it's funny to see them get lost for words. Now I just spend my few remaining credits harassing the fake profile chicks.

Plentyoffish.com is completely free.

At
  9th of Mar, 2009

I wish I had found this post before I sent my money order...I sent it two days ago...they haven't credited my account, no one has replied to my emails, and to top it off no one picks up the phone in customer service...they have a voicemail box that wants to call you back!!!Really!?!? Do I want them to call me back? No!!! It's a scam...Now let's make sure this gets picked up by more searches :) ashley madison fraud, ashley madison scam, ashley madison terrible customer service, ashley madison review...Don't give them your money they treat people like crap!

Sm
  12th of Mar, 2009

I think this is funny, first of all Ashley Madison is a site for married people to cheat on each other. In my view if a woman knows a man is married and still has an intimate relationship with him, then that makes her a whore! If a man is not happy with the relationship he is in then he should end it before he causes his spouse unbelievable heartache. I'm glad you all got scammed, you got what you deserve!

Th
  26th of Mar, 2009

Ashley Madison is completely and utterly fake! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I became a member, and for 2 months wasted time and money trying to talk to every girl because as many as I would write, 1 in 100 would write back if I was lucky. And they would write back only once. Then nothing. I was a member 12 months ago, and guess what, I just was curious to make sure it was a scam, so today I made a free profile. The EXACT same girls with the EXACT same pictures are online. WOW! I would hat to be those girls (if they were real) wasted a year of my life on a fake website everyday, and haven't even had time to take new pictures of myself to post! WTF! Oh, also Their profiles would say they want to hook up, but then you would write and say lets meet, and the 1 in 100 that wrote back would say they are shy and aren't sure. That is all I would get, then they would not write back again. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! To bad there were no laws against scamming people through internet sites such as AM, or Adult Friend Finder or all the others. But I am glad to say, that I now know that every single hook up and dating site is a scam. Many of which got me years ago, but I know am the wiser. Finally! So don't waste time or money on any kind of dating site. Go to the bar, or the grocery store, or go get a call girl. All of which you have a million times better chance of getting a lady than any "hook up" site. Good Luck.

Th
  26th of Mar, 2009

Oh, and smarty pants a post or two above me. Yeah you. I am single. And so are most of the girls on Ashley Madison (even though they are fake). So go get up on your high horse somewhere else you dirty little b%@$h. Look you read this guys review, and you took time to make a post for goodness sake. Shut the "F" up and go peddle your hypocritical dirty mouth somehwere else. Oh, and delete your Ashley Madison profile, nobody wants to write to you anymore!

Am
  31st of Mar, 2009

Tried Ashely Madison and it sucks (not in a good way), waste of time and money. Same ladies on it all the time and 99% of them don't answer messages or chats and the ones that do are a waste of time. Take your $250 and spend it on an escort, at least you'll get laid...

Wi
  2nd of Apr, 2009

The Real Truth,

First of all I'm not the one on here cursing and calling people names, so I don't see how I have a dirty mouth. And considering that I have been with the same person for 8 years and have NEVER cheated, online or otherwise, how could I be hypocritical? Maybe you should get an education and also realize that the reason you can't get a date is because of your attitude and immature behavior. Maybe you should get some counciling for your obvious mental issues, then maybe you could met a real person and have a real relationship. I think it's fairly obvious why only 1 out of 100 girls responded to you, why would anyone want to date, much less talk to an uneducated, dirty mouthed idiot? I don't think anyone would respond to you in person...much less on the computer...

3rd of Apr, 2009

I agree with all the above postings, it's a scam and waste of time.

De
  27th of Apr, 2009

If you are going to use Ashley Madison or Adult Friend Finder or any other online dating service to have an affair, make sure to search google for "affair tips" first so you can have an affair and not get caught!

Gg
  29th of Apr, 2009

AM has two prices depending on if you are a man or woman! Now they are even trying to charge men $20 to access the site from their cell phone web interface. Of course, this service is FREE to the ladies. Yeah, AM is a total scam. In a year I met only one woman who was A LOT bigger than she made herself out to be; said goodbye to her at restaurant.

Da
  1st of Jul, 2009

Ashley Madison is totally a scam... they will throw up your profile and never take it down... and even if you have no photo and no profile information to speak of, you magically get messages from interested "women" who don't actually exist...

I'm sure there are some real people on there... BUT it's very clear that there are also automated 'robot' profiles and responses that are designed to get you to send messages and spend money like water... I've put up a blog to chronical my experience with them and to allow others to share their stories too... It's at:

Aw
  22nd of Jul, 2009

Ashley Madison is a scam, as is ALL other sites devoted to hooking people up for sex exclusively. Their website's left hand doesn't know what it's right hand is doing, while browsing the profiles I would receive instant messages inviting me to chat or return a message. After receiving said message I would immediately do a search on that girl's profile via their user name or user identification number and guess what?...the website would post a message stating that the profile that I was looking for could not be found!
I was lucky, I recognized their methods on the very day I entered the site as a guest and realized that AM was a fraudulent site, but that is only because I was foolish enough to lose my money on another site. I only lost $35.00 on the other site, but losing $250.00 to AM would have been a very bitter pill to swallow.
Finally, I would like to address "Smarty Pants"...while most of the people entering these sites are doing so without their spouses knowledge, there are a great deal many people who have "open" relationships and are just looking to spice up their love lives. Some people are in loveless marriages and just feel trapped. It is not for you to judge what other people do...it's none of your business. What I don't understand is how you are able to add your opinion to this matter unless you yourself tried the site out as well. Even if you found this discussion by accident, it just means that you are spending way too much time finding discussion forums such as this in order to spread your self-righteous comments.
In any case two wrongs don't make a right, the fact that there are unfaithful people using these sites, doesn't absolve the dating sites from any wrong doing!

Ac
  23rd of Jul, 2009

I lost $149.00...paid the coin...saw that it was a total scam...talked to customer service...money is NON-REFUNDABLE...the lady was a total jerk in customer service . I told her the woman on the site were fakes which she flatly denied...I said " Ok that's you telling me that..i could tell you I'm George Bush...does not make it a fact." Don't bother with this scam site...save your bucks.

Ca
  23rd of Jul, 2009

Oh, to funny how we defend and trample on others to justify our immoral behavior. Judgmental, no, truthful yes. AM, is what it is a form of horing around on your husband/wife like a sneaky rat. There are no kind words to attach to it even if we like to say, "oh but, it my business and don't be judgmental of me", classic words from a deceitful individuals. Futher, complain about the crappy website that they just dropped oddles of money into as being deficent. What did you expect? From lies to lies, nothing good comes out of it.

Here is why it is other people's business: Spread of std to unspecting hookups, breaking up of good or bad marriages with innocent children with deceitful parent. How about the loyal unspecting wife or husband who is being lied to not to mention endangered with the treat of disease unknowingly, hmmm? How is this no ones business or how does one not judge this recklass behavior? Have you ever been cheated on? Do you know the pain it brings to those who love you? The betrayal the children or spouse feel? Is that none of anyone business? Seem a lot of people are damage by this type of behavior making it many people's business.
If you are so damn unhappy in your marriage, (A) fix it, get counseling or (B) get out of or divorce that person so they can have a honest relationship with a person of intregrity. Seem like the decent and truthful thing to do. But no, most of these type want there cake and eat, well you might get that and then some chuckles. A lie always becomes the truth and like karma, you will get what you give, it comes around. How do I know this, been there (busted my fiance on this website) and he is no more.

So yes, I do have a right to state my opinion and be judgmental of a nasty little lie some of you are leading and I have no problem sharing and agreeing or warning honest people who might be with someone who wanders in this website before they get entangled in the web of lies and the pain of betrayal.

Never a treasure in a garbage can.

Sincerely,
Living free of lies

Aw

Reply to C-ann'
I'm sorry that you caught your significant other cheating on you. But if we were to follow your logic, then you must have cheated on someone at one time or another...can you say "KARMA"?! Or maybe you should have went to couples' counceling instead of dumping your problem, you should really practice what you preach.
As far as people spreading STD's, if people didn't have these dating sites to use... they would simply go to a bar, where they would be drunk with virtually no inhibitions. People who use these sites via their computer will usually be sober and lucid; therefore, able to screen potential partners. Most of these people also require proof that a potential partner show proof that he/she is DDF (disease and drug free). You should really get your facts straight before posting your comments.
In your defense, bad things happen to good people. I'm sorry for saying that your spouse cheated on you because you did the same. I to HAVE been cheated on and have never cheated on another. But that still doesn't give us the right to judge what other people do, we don't know what situation they're in. But lets stay on point, you are using this discussion to voice your opinion on infidelity, this isn't "The View" Whoopie! The purpose of this discussion is "busting" businesses for stealing peoples money and warning others about fraudulent websites

Ca

Hey AWS,

What planet do you live on? Rather assuming of you, wouldn't you say? Here, for the record genius, I have never cheated on anyone, so "Karma" wouldn't apply here. Do you honestly think that everyone that is cheated on has been a cheater once in there life, are you kidding me? I hope you are not that uninformed considering you lack that information, you know "facts". When did you do your study of this? What are your statistical test to prove your statement? Hmmm, I am waiting? Oh wait, you don't have nor did you have any before you shot from the hip with your statement. Although based on your defensivness, I would surmise you have cheated on someone, but I don't know you and I will not "assume" as you just did, so I won't make a ridiculous comment as you just did. I can only guess that you "might" have been a cheater in your life at one point.

Dumping my problem? Do you have all the facts on that as well, no you don't. How do you know if I had seek counseling? Have you ever tried to get an unhonest person to be truthful? Step one is to admit you have a problem, then counseling "might" be effective, but I should hope you already know this. Here is another fact, reread what I post, looks like you missed the mark several times, I was engaged, not married. So thank GOD above that I was able to move on before that had been done to me in a marriage, worse yet with any children (you know the innocent children that get tangled in the web of deceit?) I love the way you condone actions of cheaters as if it is morally ok to cheat because of the situation they are in, well, then if you are do damn unhappy in a marriage get out before you cheat, duh? Makes sense to most decent people. I can give my VIEW in any forum, take it or leave it but don't sit there and assume you know all the facts or details or my life with your comments.

Why do you think there is disease? Also, do you think it's okay for innocent people to betrayed? You do know that children also are betrayed and pay the price for a parent's deceitfulness. Busting up marriages is never a good thing, you can never justify this immoral behavior no matter how many twists or spins you put on it. Just keep talking in circles until you get the right response, to funny. I have since moved on and have the greatest empathy for others who have been cheated on. But I have also been blessed today with an honest and healthy realtionship, you know they do exist, I am living proof, hence the name, "living free of lies" Not all people cheat many do value their realtionships and work at doing the right thing. There is much good for all the bad in this world, so open your eyes to it.