Ashley Madisonsuspended accounts

K

I have found AM quite good for contacting men (I am real, and young, and attractive, and I’m not a hooker) EXCEPT that AM randomly suspends my account – i can be in mid-conversation with someone, fixing up a date, and suddenly my account is suspended. I’ve no idea why, and when I email AM they won’t tell me why, so I suspect its some pimply-faced support guy at AM who just suspends peoples accounts for fun. So when I meet a guy I like, I give him my FB address asap before we get suspended. If it weren’t for that, I’d recommend AM. But because of that, and its a BIG problem with AM, I’m now trying other dating sites.
Kim

• Me
    Mesmerizingeyes71 Jan 27, 2021

I think my account is suspended. I was chatting with someone on the site, then all of a sudden it went to the AM login. I logged in a few times with no success, but didn’t want to get locked out. I even tried to get it to reset my password, but I never received the email to reset. I’ve sent numerous emails to reset or ask for tech support, but again nothing back. I’ve sent emails, after emails. Then I read this and I’m like, well what did I do to get suspended? So here I go sending another email to ask about that! I don’t know what I did wrong but I’m unable to get into my account. Mind you I’ve been in here off/on for a few years...with maybe one issue but not like this. I’m disappointed if it’s suspended and for how long!

• Ju
    Juicyjuic2 Feb 20, 2021

@Mesmerizingeyes71 This has happened to me also and I have no idea why. I’ve sent emails and no response from AM. The sad thing is I’ve been on this site for years and no issue, I added a picture and was sent to suspension jail. There was nothing provocative on the picture. This makes no sense.

• Ve
    Veronica Snow Jan 02, 2021

After reading these comments, I figured out why my brand new account was suspended. I replied to each and every one of those thirsty cheating [censored], who did nothing more than cruise by every profile they saw and clicked a button. And I am the one who was abusing the site??? Obviously their slut shaming algorithm is off.

jazzlady1028 Aug 13, 2020

Like the other women - my account was temporarily suspended just 2 days ago! This is not good, especially since I have NO idea why. I wrote to you Tuesday evening, Aug. 11th via the Ashley Madison customer service page, but haven't heard back from you as of yet. Can you tell me when can get into it again? I'm at [email protected] Thanks much! Sincerely, jazzlady1028

• Bl
    Blonde65 Blond65 Dec 29, 2018

On AM for not even 2 days and suddenly says session timed out so when try to log in says account temporarily suspended. I am genuine and really upset. I think some angry man reported me as told him I’m not interested and he send me like 15 mailbox messages begging me. I’ve sent 2 emails but guessing will not hear back. I had started to message a few and they must think I’m really rude. I see there are no replies to our comments so what’s the deal?

• Ta
    Takiyha Reed May 07, 2019

@Blonde65 Blond65 They’re not gonna reply Ashley Madison is a joke their customer service people are rude and they don’t care. My account was suspended and they told me that I was soliciting and now I’m a prostitute and I’m like you’re promoting people to cheat on a spouses and we are all grown here so are you serious because i’m benefiting from a situation that all of a sudden i’m a prostitute this site is a joke

• Fe
    Fernando Sobrino Dec 25, 2018

I have had muito account temporalilly suspender for weeks .

I do not understand why and wish to have all of my account working properlly.

How stall I peocedure to reestabilish my account connection?

• Ic
    Ice queen 1234 Oct 13, 2018

They suspended your accounts because they have your ip email address every time you open new account the IP address comes up .. I’ve had 5 accounts over 5 years all been suspended after around 6 months yes Ashley madison does work I’ve had few affairs off there but beware there only players [censored] boys .. most are losers

• Ac
    AceLinks Jul 20, 2018

Super frustrating! I used two e-mails to open accounts, both got "temporarily suspended" for no apparent reason. I only got to chat with 2 men on one account. Later, I used one of the previous e-mails and was able to make a full profile again before getting "temporarily suspended" yet again. Total scam. I also got a million captchas before logging in sometimes. Didn't make sense since I would get them all right the first time around.

• Ca
    CarolinaCamellia Jun 06, 2018

The same thing happened to me. I posted my kik username once and they suspended my profile for violating the terms and conditions. My fault. I owned up to my error and asked to have the profile reinstated, and they said I had been warned several times not to post personal info. That is not true-I only posted it once and never received a warning. I created other accounts without any contact info, and each locked me out after a few days.

• Al
    alluria starling Jun 26, 2017

I too have made more profiles and they all get suspended

• Al
    alluria starling Jun 26, 2017

Mine was suspended because i placed my kik name in my profile. Says they're doing it to protect me.

• As
    ashbrbnt579 Oct 15, 2016

Same here, I tried making three profiles and they suspend them with no reason... Has anyone had their account go back active after being suspended? Or has anyone tried calling AM to figure out why they do that??

• Cy
    Cyberchck1010 Jul 26, 2016

I think AM is a big joke! I got bombarded with a lot of e-mails from men. I don't understand why my account was temporarily suspended for No reason at all. This website is totally a scam! I didn't receive any e-mail from AM letting me know what I did wrong on the site. It's just so weird!

• Sl
    Slipperywetpussy Oct 23, 2015

Why is my account 'temporarily' suspended AM and when will it be unlocked? Do you address and complaints, questions and queries? Why is there no direct email address or number to call the company?

• Je
    Jess623 Aug 10, 2015

Same case here. My account has been temporarily suspended also. May I know why? And how can I re-open it again?

• Ju
    justcurious2015 Feb 16, 2015

Why is my account is temporarily suspended?when can i open it again?

• St
    Stacy1 Jul 07, 2012

Hello I have been on AM for like 5 years and I have never had any problems intil yesterday and I tried to sign in and it told me that my account has been temp suspended but I can't find out why or for how long can someone please help

• Gr
    Grandma33 Nov 03, 2019

@Stacy1 Same happened to me
    Best thing is to give partners your phone number then they can contact you

• St
    Stacy1 Jul 07, 2012

Hello I have been on AM for like 5 years and I have never had a problem till yesterday and I tried to sign in and it told me that my account has been temp suspended but I can't find out why and for how long. Please help

• Mr
    Mr.E Oct 21, 2011

AM is a joke. They have bots do all their work to entice you to stay longer and lead you to believe you're making headway with another "person." (paid) Read the disclamer if you dont believe, if you find an genuine person consider yourself lucky, two suckers meeting up on the AM that's gotta be luck because youre swimming in a sea
    of phonies.

• Na
    naturallybrunette Jul 03, 2011

Like the woman above, I had my account randomly suspended. I am also not a hooker, and I am a real woman seeking like-minded men. I have no idea what happened to my account. Sue

• Ed
    EdwardRochester3 Jan 08, 2011

Whilst AM may work for the few genuine women on the site, who get bombarded because of the 10:1 or worse ratio of men to women, for guys it's a total waste of money and a scam. AM post thousands of fake profiles, and message you from them to make you waste credits. Avoid at all costs!!