Ashley Furniture / accidental tear

1 South Williamsport, PA, United States Review updated:

Bought a couch through Beiters Furniture and purchased the Ultra Sheild 10 year fabric waranty. To cover any damages like accidental tears and cuts. When our dog got caught on the material and caused an accidental tear. I called the Ultra Sheild representative and made a claim. They told me that pet damage is not covered by the policy eveen though that it clearly states accidental tears and cuts. My problem is still ongoing with this complaint.

Comments

• Aj
      7th of Dec, 2012

Dear God! I am not believing the poor treatment I have received from Ashley and there partner in crime Guardsman!
    They have not been any help and my couch just keeps on peeling! I just want my money back but the so called insurance is not
    insurance at all?????? Its a protection plan! What tha !!!I`m ready to take these guys to court! What is my other option???
    I was sold crap! I haven't even had this furniture for 3 years...and it hardly ever gets sat on but it looks like I left it outside for
    every cat in the neighborhood to claw on! So if any one wants to write me and come up with a better plan to get our money back
    from Ashley and Guardsman I`m in!!! ajhall123@yahoo.com can`t wait to here from you!