Ashley Furniture Homestore / exchange or refund policy!
I recently purchased $1500 memory foam mattress from store and I was told by Sales rep that the mattress can be returned within 30 days. We got serious back pain/back injury just after 1 night of sleep. I thought it may be because of spring foundation or so, so I replaced them with wooden foundation, but no help. Our problem worsened. We went back to store and talked to manager. They simply refused to refund/exchange on the mattress. We were ready to buy higher grade tempurpaedic mattress, but they simply backed out from any claims. This mattress is useless now and money has been wasted. Never ever buy any mattress/associated stuff from ashley. Better to go to any other store that have defined/written trial policies. Ashley furniture sucks!!!
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty