Ashley Furniture Homestore — damageg furniture delivered
I bought a reclining leather loveseat and sofa set from Ashley Furniture Homestore in North Brunswick, NJ.
Of which Reclining Loveseat had some stitching issues which their Technician wasn't able to fix it so they replaced it but the replacement which they shipped was even in worst shape than the original one.
It's having same stitching problem but on both cusions and much more visible and looks like its tearing off at that spot.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in North Brunswick, NJ
They again sent their technician to fix it but again he said that can't be fixed and needs to be replaced.
Now they are saying that it's manufacturing standard and they won't replace it but if this was the case why did they replace it first time because first one was in much better shape.
Moreover this one had two cuts on on cusion and other on armrest which their technician said can patch up but I paid that much amount for a new furniture not some old with repair patches.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order