Ashley Furniture / beware

Ashley Furniture
Buyer beware! I used to be a fan of ashley furniture. Not anymore! Their quality and service has gone downhill!

My husband and I purchased several pieces of furniture there and immediately had problems with several items (The quality!!). Ashley furniture wanted to repair but not replace the items. Our sofa and loveseat were eventually "repaired"., but not to a new or even satisfactory condition.

So... I called a manager who promised to call me back. Weeks and weeks went by, no phone call, so I called again. Next, a different manager called saying they were looking into it and even tells me that several other customers have had similar problems with their same sofa and loveseat! But... More time went by with none of my calls being returned even after several messages. Now, a totally different manager calls and says it is too late to replace them. She says she had no knowledge of me speaking to the other managers... And to top it off this manager was extremely rude on the telephone! She finally did admit and see where I had called but would not back the product or offer a feasible solution. I tried to be super polite, biting my tongue, hoping it would help get this issued resolved. It didn't help...

I was appalled at the way that this lady and ashley furniture have handled this matter. Ashley furniture gets an d - in quality and an f in customer service from me!

Ashley Furniture Industries Logo Ashley Furniture Industries