Asda Home Delivery / Xmas Turkey
Ordered my turkey with my home delivery. Ordered one at approximately £25 but when I was unpacking the shopping found the one sent was £39 !! No way can I afford that for a Turkey so rang the helpline who were useless. They say if I don;t want it I have to take it back to the store, a round trip of 30 miles . It's their mistake they should put it right but they won't refund the difference between £25 I authorised and the £39 they have taken or send out a replacement. If I could get to the shop I wouldn't have home delivery in the first place. Went through all of this with the store concerned as well but they were just as unhelpful. Guess it's back to Tesco from now on.
More Asda Home Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- Asda - incompetent management 
- Asda Varifocals - ROBBED
- Asda - customer service 
- Asda - harassment
- Asda - policies
- Asda Stores - delivery driver drives badly
- Asda Stores St Helens - gift cards
- Asda Stores, Great Bridge Tipton - till operator, number 14, 3.30pm
- Asda Driver - asda driver dangerous driver.
- Asda Stores - rejected apples