ASC / Illegal escrow impound

ASC is charging me $57.84 as a monthly impound account they created out of thin air! I pay ins & tax myself & require no impound account to pay for me. They began a fee per above dated 4/13/2007 saying the house was uninsured from Dec 11 /2005 to January 4, 2006=28 days in 2005. Now they are feeing me %57.84 to payoff a insurance fee of $694 for the 28 days-that is a high rate!!! It's a fly by night operation-they apparently believe they can charge whatever they want. My loan was transferred to them and i want it transferred away from them-anybody know how? What/who do i complain to.

Comments

Ti
  14th of Oct, 2007

I have read all the complaint and i have to say that it made me feel better to know that i am not alone. It will do you no good to waste your time trying to find out info on asc. Try wells fargo that may help u better because i keep getting envelopes with wells fargo home mortgage printed on them and i am financed through asc. On my good days i gather my friends over and we get out my paper work from asc (that is all the stuff they have messed up like my escrow account, how much i do or dont owe for that month, my canceled insurance paper for my insurance company because they didnt pay, but i was paying 451.00 to much in escrow a month for over six months) and i call every department just to see how much more stuff they can screw up. They have put my family in such financial hardship that know every payment is late and not only theirs. So life goes on my family is still together we are in ruin but alive. We have know other option but to let the house go and find a rent to own somewhere; so for now i am staying here rent free. so long to asc!!!!

Ce
  2nd of Dec, 2008

let's do a class action lawsuit. call me at (310) 866-7419.

Ni
  4th of May, 2012

I'm ready for a class action suit too. I think we should get all our stories together and go to our congress people first. I can set up a Facebook page that we can all write up our complaints or something. We are doing a short sale on our home because we no longer want anything to do with ASC and we have to move for my job anyway. They have been jerking us around since last August on a loan modification. First they didn't get the paperwork, then they find it, but we have to redo it because their imaging dept can't scan anything in blue ink. We had to redo in black ink. Can you believe that??? There's more but it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about them.