Arrow Financial Services / RIP OFFS

Phone: 18005042429
I received a letter in the mail from Arrow Financial stating "I owed a balance of $442.00 relating to my Bank Of America credit card." I made a settlement with a Bank Of America in 2008 for $750.00 on a balance of $1000.00 credit card. So, I knew this letter was very inaccurate. I checked my credit report and Arrow Financial was on my credit report. I called the number on the letter. I said " I'm sorry but there has to be a mistake, because I've paid this account off." She replied in a disrespectful tone, "We didn't make a mistake. We are not taking this off your credit, because you owe a balance of $442.00." And...Then..She hung up on my face. I called back twice and she hung up on my face. I never disrespected her. This company are full of bolognes!!! Very unprofessional!!!

A  30th of Jun, 2010 by
I received a call from this same number but they called themselves CCS Financial Services. They were very rude to me on the phone. They wanted to set up arrangements for me to pay off a credit card debt. I explained to them that I had talked to my current creditor several times and explained to them that I had a lot of medical bills that I was trying to pay off right now. I told them that I had made arrangements to try to pay off this debt when my medical bills had been take care of. They offered to put me on their hardship payoff for 12 months. The payment would be 37.00. I said that this was fine and I could do that. Then they wanted to set up scheduled checks by mail. I told them that I was not comfortable with having the money taken out of my bank account without me arranging it through my bank. They said that this was the only way that they would except payments. I told them that I could set up automatic bill pay through my bank and have the payments sent to their address each month. They refused to give me their address. This is when I really started to get suspicious. As long as they were getting their money what was the big deal. I insisted that this was the only way that I would make the payments because I didn't like money being taken out of my account by other companies. The man then started talking very loudly and rudely to me. He then hung up on me. Another thing that was suspicious is that he knew that I was getting my paycheck each month directly deposited into my checking account although my place of employment and my bank told me that they had not provided them with this information because of it being confidential information. One other thing: They called my mother and was rude to her on her phone demanding that she get in touch with me and have me call them. I am really upset that these people can be so rude and not understanding when we are trying our hardest to pay off these debts. I don't even know if this company was legit. They way that they taked to me and the questions they asked were not very professional.