Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. / arm and hammer / pet fresh carpet odour eliminator

1 Concord, CA, United States

I recently purchased the pet fresh arm & hammer odor eliminator, I used it twice within the first week. We starting noticing bumps on our dogs back the first time. One day we came home form work to find open sores along his face from him scratching hard, we thought maybe he ate something bad. The 2nd time we used the odor eliminator our dog full on break out into hives, swollen eyes and bumps all along his face. It started with him laying down on the carpet within the first 2 hours of using it, he was rolling around and started to scratch his face hard, as we turned on the light we noticed the bad reaction. We instantly gave him benadryl and washed his body. Our dog was struggling to breath and was scared. It took a while to calm him down and once the benadryl kicked in, the reaction started to calm down.

I have no doubt the allergic reaction came from the pet fresh arm & hammer odor eliminator. The sad part is they have pictures of your pets on the box to give you that heart warming feeling of the product being pet friendly. This night was nowhere near friendly.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.

Fa