Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations / Arco am/pm & BP consumer relations

1 Slater RoadBellingham, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360 312 9651

This is pretty trivial - I go to the corner BP AM/PM daily. I purchase 100 oz of coffee in an AM/PM cup, for my husband and I to share throughout the day.

This is also where I purchase gas, cigarettes and beer on a regular basis.

Every couple of days I take a out a small donut bag with sugar and creamers from this "Convenience" store so that we can put it in the coffee that we've purchase daily from this AM/PM.

We were advised that we must add all of our sugar/creamer while we are at the store. Considering I use splenda, my husband uses sugar, he likes a certain flavor creamer, I prefer another - combining ALL of it there into the 100 oz container, is NOT convenient.

Nor is it convenient for us to leave with 3 or 4 sugars and creamers for 100 oz of coffee.

When I called the corporate consumer affairs center about the lack of consistency from one AM/PM to another, I was advised that each individual franchise can make those limits. They then compared themselves to a McDonald's Franchise!

I indicated the correct comparison would be with 7-11. However, the point was mute, since the BP consumer affairs dept does not comprehend branding recognition.

Good Luck BP with that gulf thing - My prayers are with all of us who have bigger issues with you than how much sugar and creamer you'll dispense.

Comments

• Km
      22nd of Apr, 2011

THIS IS A COMPLAINT! Today around 5:50 PM I went to an Arco gas station that was on florance and figueroa and was VERY packed because the price for regular gas was $4.09. I was HIGHLY upset when i backed into a pump went in line that had over 10 people waiting in line, paid the lady went to pump my gas, then the security guard comes up to my Husband and tells him we cant get gas because we backed in. I have NEVER been to ANY Arco gas station where you would have to wait in line for a pump!!! There was NO sign where the "line" to get to a pump that said anything about having to wait in line. The security then pointed to a suign that usw VERY small and ALMOST on the GROUND that sauid "No backing in" If the lady who took my money knew this why did she take my money in the FIRST PLACE!! i left asnd didnt even get ANY gas. This was very unprofessional and i have been going to Arco gas station for over 10 years.

• Km
      23rd of Apr, 2011

LOL i'd like to see how u would act if you were in a situation like that. Im sure u would be upset An ###? yup your right i did act like one. common courtesy would have been for the lady who took my money, tell me before she took my money that i could not back in. Then made me look like a FOOL when i went to pump my gas and no gas came out and then had to go back anf GET MY MONEY, SO YUP I DID ACT LIKE AN ### :) ppl who treat u like one deserve to be treated back like one. Customer service is all out of wack in Los Angeles thats why there are so many "###" out here.