Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations / arco am/pm & bp consumer relations
This is pretty trivial - I go to the corner BP AM/PM daily. I purchase 100 oz of coffee in an AM/PM cup, for my husband and I to share throughout the day.
This is also where I purchase gas, cigarettes and beer on a regular basis.
Every couple of days I take a out a small donut bag with sugar and creamers from this "Convenience" store so that we can put it in the coffee that we've purchase daily from this AM/PM.
We were advised that we must add all of our sugar/creamer while we are at the store. Considering I use splenda, my husband uses sugar, he likes a certain flavor creamer, I prefer another - combining ALL of it there into the 100 oz container, is NOT convenient.
Nor is it convenient for us to leave with 3 or 4 sugars and creamers for 100 oz of coffee.
When I called the corporate consumer affairs center about the lack of consistency from one AM/PM to another, I was advised that each individual franchise can make those limits. They then compared themselves to a McDonald's Franchise!
I indicated the correct comparison would be with 7-11. However, the point was mute, since the BP consumer affairs dept does not comprehend branding recognition.
Good Luck BP with that gulf thing - My prayers are with all of us who have bigger issues with you than how much sugar and creamer you'll dispense.
More Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - fraudulant company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - scammers
- ARCO Optipay - alleged decline of optipay atm card 
- Arco Gas Station - took all my money off debt card 
- Arco Gas Station - they said they were closed...
- ARCO - bad customer service-refused to give service.
- ARCO - employee who is a drug dealer
- ARCO - gas station
- ARCO - employees touching our phone with mobile coupons