Aramark Food Services / bullying unfair treatment by management

1 1345 Perimeter PkwyVirginia Beach, VA, United States
Phone: 757-222-6334

The manager Barbara Tessier and Chef, Stuart McEwen are the worst 2 people I have ever worked for. They, especially Barbara, are the meanest, back stabbing and two faced I have ever seen. I mean they have set the bar when it comes to being unfair. I have been with the company for just shy of 7 years. I absolutely could not take another moment of the unsafe feeling I had there on a daily basis. I left a job I loved because of this. Everyday on the job was torture. I was threatened by two people on two different occasions. I reported it to the chef cause Barbara was not there. I even dad 2 witnesses on one occasion. I called the hotline both times and nothing was ever done. I did not feel safe there and nothing or no one protected me. I never knew from one day to the next what was going to happen or who was going to mistreat me the most. I was the opening cashier, very dependable and thorough so coming in every morning was a nightmare. No one was made to do their job. I came in every morning to a total mess from the closing cashier not performing her duties correctly. This went on and on day after day. No complaint was ever taken seriously. Nothing ever corrected. Nothing ever changed for the better, only the worst. I feel the hotline is a joke. The 2 people who made threats toward me still came in everyday and treated me terribly as if nothing ever happened. . I called H R 3 times because of my manager bullying me and never got a call back. Not once has someone been there for me. I cannot understand how a company will pay these kind of people to represent them. I am still considering a law suit. I have read many complaints on this board and they are all basically the same. Why?
Tamera Denny