Applied Bank / Scam and cheating
I don't know if this is legal, if it is something needs to be done. I admit my account is pretty well maxed. But every month I am hit with a huge over the limit fee. I don't use my credit card, I'm trying to get it paid down. So how do I get over my limit? Fees! Every month I get some trumped up fee that sends me over the limit, even though I take into account fees and other charges when I make my payments and pay extra to cover them. It doesn't matter!
This month I was charged $10.95 for maintenance fee, ok that's to be expected. Then $6.95 online payment fee. Ok. But that wasn't enough to send me over the limit. Then they slap on a finance charge for 'Purchases' $13.63 and 'Cash Advances' $4.05 As I said I don't use my card. What purchases? Well that sent me over the limit and I'm then charged a $32.00 fee for that. So instead of a $30 payment like it should be I'll be paying $70 yet again.
If I pay $30 extra to cover any fees, I guarantee you they will charge over $30 in trumped up fees and charges to send me over the limit. It would be great if I could pay down $100 or $200, but at this time in my life I can't. How did I get my account so close to the limit? Fees!!!
More Applied Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Applied Bank - Scam and lies! 
- Applied Card Bank - Predatory lending and rudeness 
- Applied Bank - Secure Credit Card 
- Applied Bank - Secured Card rip-off 
- Applied Card Bank - Scam charges and lies! 
- Applied Bank - credit card 
- Applied Bank - my credit card
- Applied Bank - applied bank
- Applied Bank - Fraudulent fees
- Applied Bank - Credit card fees