Applied Bank / Fees

1 NV, United States Review updated:

This Bank does not care about anything except charging fees. All they need is $.08 on deposit for its owners to make loans for a $1.00. You have to jump through several hoops just to contact them and you can hear the contempt in thier voices. My card expired and then they charged me $30.00 for a replacement card. They suspended my account for security reasons ie. (no current address). I had just paid the $50.00 annual fee bill that was sent to my address. It's very difficult to communicate with this Bank, its a scam, top to bottom. The CEO has definently engineered this operaation to prey on Americans that have had a tough time in recent years. Why have Americans had a tough time? Guess what? It was the greedy Banks that caused our troubles to begin with!!!

An
May 24, 2013

Comments

• Br
      24th of May, 2013

Actually, it was the government that caused our problems by forcing banks to alter their sensible lending practices.

• Do
      21st of Jun, 2013

The smart Americans are the young ones who know better than giving banks UNEARNED money to thwart on NEW housing bubbles and the like! Applied bank SUCKS!