Applebees / dead bug

1 South County MallStLouis, MO, United States Review updated:

I would just like to say that I have loved Applebees since I could remember... But tonight I went with a girlfriend of mine from work for dinner after work. We started out having a great night, our waitress was a lil nutty but she was fun. We both ordered Sirloin Steaks & Brocolli with baked potatoes. We got our food in a timely matter it wasn't until she about took a bite of her brocolli that she finds... A DEAD BUG!!! She instantly looked at me like she saw a ghost! We got a manager over to our table, who proceeds to tell us " Usually we find them in the SALADS!!! Lettuce is Lettuce" But not brocolli... I looked at her like she was ###ed. First of all WHO in the HELL says something like that? Why make your company look even worse than the impression I just received!! So she made my friends food free, great! But what about me? I had only taken 4 bites of my steak... and I got charged $13 ...$13 for 4 FREAKING BITES OF STEAK!!! Are you kidding me?! I will not be going back & Yea I'm one person they have plenty of other customers... But i will post this everywhere & I will let everyone i know, know.

Comments