Applebee's Restaurantsmanagement and cook staff

Went to dinner with my husband and son. Waitress was wonderful. My husbands food and my food came out, our waitress came and said that they forgot to make our son's food. We waited 15 minutes for his to food to come. The waitress came over and apologized to us. I had asked the hostess to speak to the manager. The hostess came over and said that the manager would be over. We waited another 15 minutes and no manager. I let the hostess know that there was no need for the manger to come over as we were leaving and that we would probably never come back again. This store has piss poor management and cooking staff.

• Updated by graylisa44, Jul 24, 2018

Ya there was like 10 other people in there. It was not busy.

Gr
Jul 24, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      Jul 24, 2018

One more thing my son did not get to eat his food. He was crying over this. When he heard me tell the waitress that we would not return he was even more upset. When we left the restaurant I was so angry and annoyed at my son for crying that I slapped him across the face. I hit him so hard that he fell to the ground. I did not know that I hit him that hard as I was angry at the lack of service. Someone saw what happened and took down my license plate and called CPS. Now I may lose my son to them. If only the manger can things would not end up this way.